There has never been a better time to take your social media training to the next level. With an abundance of technology and resources available at your fingertips, MCIE offer one of Australia’s finest social media marketing courses to kickstart your career and further develop your competitive edge online.
These developed skills include review and evaluation of operational marketing strategies, understanding social media platforms, engaging with clients, using organisation visions to inform social media design developing digital content, using digital profiles to increase brand awareness and managing a team to develop a social media marketing strategy and review strategy. If you’re interested in social media training and want to learn more about this rapidly growing industry, establish your skills with one of Melbourne’s premier social media courses.
Diploma of Social Media Marketing Course Details
- National Code: 10118NAT
- Units: 8 units (5 core & 3 elective)
- Location: 250 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Delivery Mode: This qualification is delivered through a blend of formal face to face classes at MCIE campus and online self-paced learning. (15 Class Hours per week, over 2 days and additional half day tutorial 4 hours per week. Learning is supported by 5 hours online learning)
- Assessment: Assessment strategies are significantly project based and will include some presentation work.
- Prior experience: RPL & Credit Transfer is available
- Duration: 52 weeks (including holidays)
- RPL Application Fee: $145 per hour
- Resources Fee: $550
Students require a laptop or tablet with the MS Office suite, at minimum Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs installed. If students do not own this, they can purchase a Notebook computer through MCIE for an additional $250 resource fee.
You could become…
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media Marketing Manager
Local Student Course Fees
|Government Funded*||Traineeship^||Full Fee|
Enrolment fees include textbooks, resource and Students ID charges.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course.
You will need to undertake a pre-training review process to determine if you are suitable for this course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer (CT) are available. Fees apply. Please see our website for more information on fees and terms and conditions.
Successful completion of this course requires students to complete 8 units of competency in total (5 core units plus 3 elective units). The course is delivered over 40 weeks with 5 class hours per week and 15 hours approx. of online, self-paced learning.
SMMBCM501A Plan, implement and manage blog and content marketing
SMMSM502A Plan, implement and manage mainstream social media marketing strategies
SMMNSM503A Plan, implement and manage niche social media marketing strategies
SMMBPB504A Establish and build a strong personal brand in social media
SMMEMS505A Plan, implement and manage email marketing
BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan, and
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work