First Aid – Melbourne & Werribee
HLTAID003 – Provide first aid: Course Fee $100.00
This course covers the practical skills, knowledge and legal responsibilities of a First Aider.
- Time spent on this course includes:
- pre-class reading
- 6-hours in the classroom including theory and practical assessment;
- The first aid course covers:
- How to properly assess an emergency
- Basic anatomy and physiology related to adults, children and infants when assessing cardiovascular conditions
- CPR Techniques on adults, children and infants
- A range of first aid procedures
- How to manage a medical emergency for bites, respiratory distress, stroke and unconsciousness
- Assessment includes a closed book test and practical demonstration. Practical demonstration is conducted on the floor and participants are advised to wear appropriate clothing;
- The maximum number of participants per class is 20;
- Course Locations – Level 5, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne, and 1-13 Watton Street, Werribee, VIC, 3030
Mandatory Course Requirements
This course requires that you are physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least two minutes on a CPR manikin placed on the floor. There are no exceptions to this requirement. Students who are unable to satisfy the physical requirements of this course cannot be deemed competent in the unit or issued with a Statement of Attainment.
First Aid Course Certificate
Each competent participant will receive a statement of attainment in recognition of their successful completion.
Courses book out quickly – please book your place today:
- November 2018
- Monday 12.11.2018, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
To book MCIE’s HLTAID003 Provide First Aid course in Melbourne you can:
- Book with the form below
- Telephone Reception on 1300 737 004;
- Email us at email@example.com;
- Visit us at Level 5, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000;
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, Direct Credit Online, Cash, and EFT-POS.
Payment in full confirms your registration. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend in your place.
Last updated on 28 October 2018 BD