RSA course costs $55.00 and includes VCGLR certificate. This certificate is required to gaining industry standard employment. This growing industry needs more and more qualified, RSA course trained applicants going into these booming fields – wait staff, bartenders and hospitality jobs.
- This course must be 4 hours in duration, including assessment, as specified by the VCGLR;
- The maximum number of participants per class is 25;
- The RSA course covers legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol, harm minimization and duty of care, anticipating problems and managing patrons, assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons, advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol;
- The RSA test is closed book.
Liquor Licensing Victoria
MCIE is accredited by the Director of Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulations (VCGLR), to deliver the Responsible Serving of Alcohol workshops.
In accordance with VCGLR policy Hospitality Training Australia is required to post the successfully completed RSA certificates, providing the participant achieves a result of 70 percent or above.
RSA Course Certificate
Each competent participant will receive a VCGLR accredited certificate in Responsible Service of Alcohol.
To book the RSA Melbourne course you can:
- Book with the form below
- Telephone Reception on 1300 737 004;
- Email us email@example.com;
- Visit us at Level 5, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne;
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot.