CPR – Melbourne & Werribee
CPR course fee $60.00.
Whether it is for your job, sports centre, school or volunteer work current CPR training helps save lives.
The Australian Resuscitation Council, Guideline 10.1 and the Safe Work Australia First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice recommend that all individuals who are not performing resuscitation on a regular basis complete CPR refresher training annually.
- Time spent on this course includes:
- pre-class reading
- 3-hours in the classroom including theory and practical assessment
- The CPR course covers:
State/Territory regulations, first aid codes of practice and workplace procedures:
- ARC Guidelines relevant to the provision of CPR
- safe work practices to minimise risks and potential hazards
- infection control principles and procedures, including the use of standard precautions
- requirements for currency of skill and knowledge
Legal, workplace and community considerations:
- awareness of the potential need for stress-management techniques and available support following an emergency situation
- duty of care requirements and respectful behaviour towards a casualty
- own skill, limitations, consent, privacy and confidentiality requirements
- importance of debriefing
- CPR assessment includes a test and practical demonstration. Practical demonstration is conducted on the floor and participants are advised to wear practical clothing
- 20 participants per class
- Course Locations – Level 5, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne, and 1-13 Watton Street, Werribee
Mandatory Course Requirements
This course requires that you are physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least two minutes on a CPR manikin placed on the floor. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
Students who are unable to satisfy the physical requirements of this course cannot be deemed competent in the unit or issued with a Statement of Attainment.
CPR Course Certificate
Each competent participant will receive a statement of attainment in recognition of their successful completion on the day.
Courses book out quickly – please book your place today:
- November 2018
- Friday 30.11.2018, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please contact us at email@example.com for dates from December 2018.
To book MCIE’s CPR Melbourne course you can
- book using the form below
- telephone us on 1300 737 004
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit us at Level 5, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, Direct Credit, Cash, and EFTPOS.
Payment in full confirms your registration. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend in your place.
Updated on 26 October 2018 BD