STEP 1: Student Enrolment Applications
- Select your preferred course of study. View our course page to read course information. Make sure you satisfy the entry requirements.
Step 2: Fill Out the Form
- Attach other required documents including certified copies of your passport, transcripts, academic records and proof of English proficiency
- If you fill the form out online, it will automatically send to us via email. Or, if you download the application form, please provide to MCIE or your education agent.
STEP 3: MCIE Application Assessment
STEP 4: MCIE Course Offer and Acceptance Agreement
- You will be advised by a written Letter of Offer and Acceptance Agreement if your application is successful
STEP 5: Student Acceptance
- To accept the offer, you must sign the agreement acceptance form and initial each page
- Send the above documents to MCIE or your local education agent
STEP 6: Student Making Payment
- You must pay the initial deposit to secure your place as per the Letter of Offer
- Please refer “Payment Options” in the prospectus for how to pay the deposit
- You can access the Credit Card authority forms in order to make payment here.
STEP 7: MCIE Issuing Confirmation of Enrolment Letter (eCoE)
- MCIE will issue an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) to you upon receiving the completed Acceptance Agreement and tuition fee payment
STEP 8: Student Visa Application
- You can use the eCoE to apply for a student visa to study in Australia
- Please consult with your local education agent about visa application matters or visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website for more details on visa applications to Australia: http://www.immi.gov.au
STEP 9: Student Arrival
- Contact MCIE as soon as you arrive in Australia.
- Attend orientation (Bring your eCoE, offer letter or evidence of payment, passport and copy of your visa to the orientation)