MCIE is looking for a Course Advisor/Receptionist to manage the front desk and support student enquiry at our Werribee campus (with weekly travel to our CBD campus).
What does a Course Advisor/Receptionist do?
As a Course Advisor/Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for prospective and existing student enquiries. This means you need to demonstrate outstanding customer service and be able to provide accurate and timely course advice.
To be successful as a Course Advisor/Receptionist you will need previous experience in a customer facing role, have sound administration skills, and previous experience in a training institution (preferred but not essential). Sale experience will also be held in high regard.
You need to be able to confidently manage multiple tasks at once in a timely and effective manner and be able to work as part of a team and autonomously.
Your duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the campus. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. You will respond to enquiries made by prospective domestic students. You will also be responsible for running information/enrolment sessions at our campus in Werribee and:
- manage enquiries – face to face, email and telephone
- keep the reception area clean and with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- provide candidates with basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- maintain office security
- order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- update calendars and schedule meetings
- support Trainers with administrative duties
- maintain compliance requirements outlined in the Victorian Skills First contract and the Skills First Quality Charter
- use and maintain MCIE’s CRM, Hubspot (preferred)
- you are confident and enthusiastic
- proven work experience in a customer service role (office receptionist, hotel front office or similar role)
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (preparedness to learn various other database programs)
- professional attitude and appearance
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to be resourceful and proactive
- excellent organisational skills
- time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- can do attitude
- ability to work autonomously
- Working with Children’s Check
If you think this role is right for you, apply now.
Employment type – Permanent part time (EFT 0.6), Monday – Friday (9:00 am – 2:30pm). This role may require some work on Saturdays, so flexibility is a plus.
Location – Werribee
Remuneration – $45k to $50k package (Pro-rata)
Please forward your CV and cover letter, explaining why you believe you would be suited to this role, to Sujit Pillai at email@example.com.