CURRENT VACANCIES AT MCIE
POSITION: Office Manager/Education Consultant
TYPE: Permanent, full time
LOCATION: CBD, Melbourne
Exciting new role in our modern office in the CBD!
Skills & Knowledge
- Preferably from an RTO background
- Customer service skills are highly desirable
- Ability to liaise with different departments and trainers
- Must be comfortable in responding to student enquiries
- Good understanding of the student enrolment process
- Manage relationships with office suppliers and contract staff
- Responding to email and phone enquiries within the hour
- Follows through with the compliance requirements for paperwork in accordance with RTO standards.
- Follow up with students on Non-Compliant paperwork
- Produce month end accruals and track/report on budget for the Management Team
- Effectively maintain the CRM system
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter and be able to work autonomously
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive “can do attitude”
If you have any further enquiries about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sujit on 1300 737 004.