MCIE’s RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Course is the perfect beginning to your career in Melbourne’s bustling, cafe, restaurant and night life. Held the last Friday of every month, this course costs $55.00 and includes the VCGLR certificate. This certificate is required to gain industry standard employment in these fields.
- This course is 4 hours in duration, including assessment, as specified by the VCGLR;
- The maximum number of participants per class is 25 students;
- The RSA course covers all legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol, harm minimisation and duty of care, anticipating problems and managing patrons, assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons, advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol;
- The RSA test is closed book.
Melbourne City Institute of Education is accredited by the Director of Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulations (VCGLR), to deliver the Responsible Serving of Alcohol workshops.
In accordance with VCGLR policy, MCIE is required to post the successfully completed (70% or Above results) RSA certificates to participants.
MCIE is unable to pre print or issue certificates on the spot.
Certificates will be mailed to each successful participant within 2 business days of the attended course.
RSA Course Certificate
Each successful participant will receive a VCGLR accredited certificate in Responsible Service of Alcohol.
To register your interest in our RSA Course you can:
- Call our Marketing Department on 1300 737 004;
- Email us [email protected]
- Visit us at Level 5, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne;
Methods of Payment
Accepted methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bankcard, Cheque, Cash and EFT-POS.
Registration can only be confirmed when full payment is received. No refunds are available within 7 days of the workshop. A substitute participant is welcome to attend if you cannot.
MCIE reserves the right to alter the program without notice.