RSA at MCIE – still only $55.00
Thinking of working in Victoria, in the hospitality industry this summer? Then you’ll need a Victorian RSA certificate.
- all legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- harm minimisation
- duty of care
- how to anticipate problems and manage customers
- how to assess and monitor the level of intoxication
- advising customers on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol
- only 4 hours, and includes assessment (closed book)
- maximum of 25 participants per class
- classes every Friday and on scheduled Tuesdays
- Melbourne CBD location
- approved by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulations (VCGLR)
Liquor Licensing Victoria
MCIE is accredited by the Director of the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulations (VCGLR), to deliver the RSA workshops. In accordance with VCGLR policy, RSA Certificates can only be awarded to participants who successfully achieve at least 70 per cent or higher on the assessment task. Certificates will be available for collection the next working weekday.
Send your booking request online for:
- Tuesday evening sessions
- Friday morning sessions
To book the course you can:
- complete the enquiry form below
- call us on 1300 737 004
- email us at email@example.com
- visit us at Level 5, 250 Collins Street, Melbourne
Methods of Payment
MCIE accepts Visa, Mastercard, Direct Credit Online, BPay and EFTPOS.
Payment in full confirms your registration. No refunds are available within 7 days of the course.
A substitute participant is welcome to attend in your place.
Doors close 15 minutes after scheduled start time. Late participants who have been locked out must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule their session.
Page updated on 02 April 2019 BD
Get the qualification you need to work as a waiter, as bar staff and in hospitality jobs, with this nationally recognised 4-hour course.Book Now