- I agree to receive MCIE newsletter to receive updates related to course, content, website, services and special offers.
- I understand that I cannot attend onsite training unless I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- It is my responsibility to read the MCIE STUDENT HANDBOOK to understand the policies
- Any cancellation 7 days prior to the course date is free.
- If cancellation request is received within 7 days of the course date, it will be 50% refund.
- You can transfer to another date or course twice at no cost. Subsequent transfers will incur a $50 administration fee.
- If a course is cancelled by MCIE, you will receive a full refund of all course fees paid.
- Students will be required to complete a LLN (literacy and numeracy test) prior to attending the course.
- I will abide by the rules and regulations of this organiser’s as to the training and to the use of this organiser’s facilities and the directions of the organiser’s officials including the right to terminate or cancel my training and the use of the organiser’s facilities at any time and for any reason.
- The personal information I have supplied to the organiser regarding my training, experience and any other matter associated with the training is true and correct.
Permanent residents & Australian citizens